Where's Derpy? 3 Where's Derpy? 3

I love this series! The challenge is the best part; the game makes you look for all the miniscule details. The sound effects and music are great, too. The only thing is, the NG medals aren't unlocking. In-game they are, but not for the Newgrounds site.
Despite that, awesome game!

pepperpunk responds:

Sorry about the medals, newgrounds isn't letting me update the swf file. Nothing I can about it. /:

Fluttershy's Bunny Rescue Fluttershy's Bunny Rescue

Great game! I'll definitely play this more.
Also, I played this at midnight, and finished it just now (12:11 AM). I didn't see the evil Fluttershy/Slendermane/Enemy or whatever. Do you have to find the Secrets?

Pretentious Game 3 Pretentious Game 3

Such a wonderful but sad ending to a sad story.
You sir have created a masterpiece with the simplest of simple, yet modern love story.

Mah feels... D':
Bravo!
*claps loudly*

Pretentious Game 2 Pretentious Game 2

I'm gonna cry again. D;
Great game! Very sad. But awesome.

Pretentious Game Pretentious Game

Aww.. D;
I feel like crying now...

A Second Chance A Second Chance

Lol, I love the humor this game has.
Try doing this: At first, when you just start, don't open the shuttle doors, but click "
Enter ship". When the team is near the doors, start opening and closing the doors. It's hilarious! I don't get why people hate on this game. It's great, I love it, and even the voice acting is great. The backround is funny, too.
:D

Cool Story Bro Cool Story Bro

I love the humor XD
After I saved the girl at the unknown beach, for her to repay me I clicked "Nagathi". LOL

YouFindYourselfInARoom YouFindYourselfInARoom

This game is truly amazing. I came here from Vsauce, and I'm glad I found it :D I feel like playing this all the time. Heck, I think I might send the link to all my friends now! Hehe. I bet they won't get past the second keypad, lol. Humor, and life thoughts combined don't usually work, but here it did!

Awesome game! Definitely worth playing!

Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

Amazing! The music is just epic (I can't get it out of my head XD), the graphics are awesome, great concept, boss moves and funny jokes! I WUV DIS! :D

Minecraft - Crap Minecraft - Crap

Meh. At least it said "Crap" in the name so we know...