BLISS BLISS

Very nice, I loved the animation, the music (dubstep ftw :D), and the plot. Cool looking evil dude, too.
An overall (in my opinon) 5 stars :DDDDDD

:the Composer: :the Composer:

:'D I cried... So beautiful, Jazza!

Stick vs. Google Stick vs. Google

XD Epic! Lol.
I've never really liked Google at all. Oh, the 666 was hilarious.
GO BING!
BOO GOOGLE!

Where's Derpy? 3 Where's Derpy? 3

I love this series! The challenge is the best part; the game makes you look for all the miniscule details. The sound effects and music are great, too. The only thing is, the NG medals aren't unlocking. In-game they are, but not for the Newgrounds site.
Despite that, awesome game!

pepperpunk responds:

Sorry about the medals, newgrounds isn't letting me update the swf file. Nothing I can about it. /:

Fluttershy's Bunny Rescue Fluttershy's Bunny Rescue

Great game! I'll definitely play this more.
Also, I played this at midnight, and finished it just now (12:11 AM). I didn't see the evil Fluttershy/Slendermane/Enemy or whatever. Do you have to find the Secrets?

Pretentious Game 3 Pretentious Game 3

Such a wonderful but sad ending to a sad story.
You sir have created a masterpiece with the simplest of simple, yet modern love story.

Mah feels... D':
Bravo!
*claps loudly*

I can still fly better, Twi I can still fly better, Twi

Cool! I can totally see RD saying that, lol xD

January3rd responds:

Thanks!

Ezio from Assassins Creed Ezio from Assassins Creed

Holy crap! That is so good... You've got TALENT. Also, congratulations on having Jazza showcase it!!! :DDDDD
If I tried to draw that, I would get the following WRONG:
-The hood
-The proportions
-The anatomy
-The effects
-The backround
-All sense of awesomeness, and how ShanableTheCannibal said, "..a moody, serious feel to it."

Keep it up!

(Maybe you should make copies and sell it :O I sure would buy it (if my parents would let me :P They're no fun when it comes to that)

Randombarimen responds:

Ha, thanks for the great compliment but I don't thing Ubisoft would be very happy if I sold a picture of their copyrighted character lol. You are more than welcome to copy this picture for whatever you want though!